You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Disc brakes are beginning to appear on the most aerodynamic bike in the world and the SES 7.8 is ready for these bikes. While most wheel manufacturers simply repurpose their rim brake optimized wheel models into disc brake wheels by covering brake tracks with decals and adding disc hubs and more spokes, this leaves substantial amounts of performance on the table. Removing the constraints of a braking surface on the rim allow us to completely rethink the shape of the rim and more specifically the brake track area itself. The SES 7.8 Disc features patented SES rim curvature that has been optimized for disc brakes. Additionally, the SES 7.8 Disc carbon fiber clinchers and tubulars are much lighter because the material used for heat management has been eliminated. With no braking surface, the rim can be made more aerodynamically efficient and impact resistant. Finally, the SES 7.8 carbon clincher is tubeless compatible and can also be run with standard inner tubes and tires. Like all of the current generation SES carbon clinchers and tubulars, the SES 7.8 Disc has been aerodynamically optimized around fast rolling 25mm tires.
Rim Depth 70 / 78
Internal Rim Width 19 / 19
External Rim Width 29 / 27.5
ERD 516 / 504
Built Weight 1711
Rim Weight 514 / 549
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483