You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The Smart ENVE System 2.2 is the ultimate climbing wheel with aerodynamic properties that refine stability in the most extreme wind and weather conditions. As such, lightweight trumps drag reduction with the SES 2.2. The SES 2.2 underwent in-frame development in the Mercedes GP-Petronas wind tunnel in order to define the final shape of the rim. Unlike the other SES wheel sets, the SES 2.2 features the same rim geometry front to rear whereas its SES counterparts have dissimilar rim width and depth front to rear in order to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. In terms of tire fitment, the SES 2.2 is developed to be used with 25mm tires and the clincher version of the rims is tubeless compatible. Because the SES 2.2 is designed to be ridden through the mountains, it was important up the performance levels of our molded brake track texture technology. As such, the SES 2.2 is the first SES rim to feature our new molded in brake track texture. This new brake track texture improves braking performance by as much as 30% over the previous brake track and performs as well in wet conditions as it does in dry. Each SES 2.2 wheel set includes 2 pair of our new black brake pads which have been specially formulated to improve braking power, modulation, and wet weather performance. The combination of the new brake track and black brake pad compound deliver the ultimate in rim brake technology. The SES 2.2 debuted in the pro peloton at the 2015 Tour de France under Team Dimension Data (formerly Team MTN-Qhubeka).
Material: Carbon Fiber
Rim Depth: 25 / 25
Internal Rim Width: 18.5 / 18.5
External Rim Width: 27 / 27
ERD: 608 / 608
Built Weight: 1225g
Rim Weight: 281 / 281
Recommended Tire Size: 25mm
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483