ENVE - M6 31.8 CLAMP STEM - ALLOY
- Call for availability
Add to Wish List
- Cold-forged and precision machined for maximum strength and weight savings
- Blind bolt holes and shaping- Nothing is worse than smashing your knee or tearing your shorts on sharp edges or exposed threads. Although more expensive and challenging to manufacture, blind bolt holes and the rounded shapes at the back of the stem help prevent this.
- No gap face plate and clamp area - Ensures more even clamping and secure handlebar retention. Clamp area features beveled edges to prevent scoring of sensitive carbon handlebar laminates
- Stainless hardware - Ensures reliable corrosion free performance.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Delivery & Returns
We are carbon experts, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know our way around aluminum as well. The success of our carbon parts relies on our ability to precisely machine the aluminum and steel molds in which our carbon rims and components are made. In fact, we’ve been machining aluminum and steel long before we ever pulled a carbon part from a mold. Accuracy, precision, and durability are key components to making an aluminum mold for carbon parts, and they just so happen to be the same components required for making a premium grade aluminum mountain bike stem. Our goal for the Alloy Mountain Stems was a product defined by strength, light-weight, ride quality and aesthetics that honor the art of machining aluminum while preserving as many of the performance benefits of our carbon M Series Handlebars. To achieve this, each alloy stem is cold-forged, and then extensively machined. The result is an incredibly strong and reliable stem, at only a slight weight penalty to carbon, but lighter than most premium alloy stems on the market. Given that stems and handlebars function as a team, the Alloy Mountain Stem clamp widths are designed to complement M Series carbon handlebars and their unique flex profiles. To further perfect the pairing, the surfaces of the stem’s clamp area are refined to prevent damage to our M Series carbon handlebars. Additionally, the Alloy Mountain stems feature blind bolt holes to prevent sharp edges and battered knees. Finally, stainless steel hardware is used to achieve hard wearing durability without the risk of corrosion.In summary, the ENVE Alloy Mountain Stems are designed to deliver a more affordable alternative to the ENVE M6& M7 Carbon Stems while at the same time delivering performance ENVE products are renowned for to give you, the rider, confidence to ride without limitations.
Please wait. Loading....
Please wait. Loading....