You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Zumo power reading accuracy is +/- 3%. Unlike the Direto which has an integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, Zumo uses its algorithms to calculate the power.
There is also a new feature with Zumo called Power Meter Link. This function allows Zumo to search and pair to the closest powermeter and uses it as the power source. Once it finds a powermeter, Zumo saves the serial number and pairs automatically to it for all subsequent training sessions.
Another feature with Zumo is the “temperature compensation”. It allows ZUMO to improve the accuracy and adjusting the brake to compensate for temperature changes.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483