You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
As with all our chain lubes you will need to apply to a clean and dry drive train to achieve optimum performance. Once cleaned, application of Chain Juice Wax is simple, just apply a thin bead of lube to the chain whilst back pedalling the cranks. Depending on how clean you got the chain before hand, you will notice the chain running much quieter when the lube is applied and has penetrated properly. Leave for a few minutes before riding to allow proper set up to take place.
The type of riding you do, the intensity you ride at, the distance, terrain and weather will all effect how long you can go before re-applying so you will have to use your judgement here, but hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised!
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483