You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Inspired by the demands of the world’s top pro riders, the S3 deploys everything Cervélo has learned in 17 years of aerodynamic design, and combines it with advanced material engineering honed in their Project California facility. Using the latest TrueAero™ shapes combined with Cervelo's most advanced lay-up knowledge, the new S3 far exceed the aerodynamic advantage the legendary old S3 had over traditional road bicycles. By adding BBright™ and Smartwall™ engineering, Cervelo maximize energy response, and raise the torsional rigidity. The result is a quantifiable faster bicycle, which is also agile and responsive, yet smooth and comfortable on the toughest road surfaces.
The S3 has gotten a tapered headtube, a special tube shape for higher torsional stiffness and the BBright system which is an oversized bottom bracket. The BB shell is 79 mm wide with internal press-in bearings. This increases bottom bracket stiffness. The hourglass shaped aero headtube on the sides allows an aero cross section without the need for a nose on the head tube. The S3 uses Cervélo's ICS-3 system, which is a series of replaceable Teflon-lined stainless steel cable routing tubes that are bonded into the down tube. This new cable routing system controls the cables' entrance, their curvature inside the frame, as well as their exit angle towards the bottom bracket area. You'll end up with more consistent shifting quality, and perhaps the greatest advantage of the ICS-3 system is the improvement in the speed of the bike build.
The S3’s down tube shape is designed to shield bottles aerodynamically and a new fork allows for improved lateral stiffness, better tracking and handling, as well as larger tire clearance. A partial seat tube cutout improves airflow around the rear wheel.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483