You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
1600 LUMENS OF OFF ROAD POWER
COUNTDOWN LOGIC - This light features a super-bright Blitz mode, plus High, Medium, Low, Pulse and Strobe modes. A back-lit display counts down minutes of battery life remaining, according to each mode. When the light is on, push the power button quickly to toggle between the current mode and Blitz mode. Hold the power button to turn off in any mode, and the light remembers this mode when turning back on. To lock/unlock power button, with the light powered off, hold down both left and right arrow buttons for 2 seconds.
IP-67 WATERPROOF - Ingress protection rating or 'IP Rating', is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means is "totally protected against dust/ grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
OFF ROAD MOUNT - Designed to be extremely steady and robust, yet sleek enough not to take up all the real estate on your handlebar. Quickly installs using aluminum thumb screw on bar sizes from 22.2 to 35mm.
EXCELLENT SIDE VISIBILITY - Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
FAST CHARGE - Fully charges in Li hours with a Micro-USB 2.0 port and 8 hours with a Micro-USB 1.0 port.
ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION - A lightweight and tough material for extra durability and a timeless look.
• Charging cable included
• No tools required
• Lithium ion battery
• 240 grams
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483