Kiwivelo's warranty policy covers our products for 12 months from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair and any freight will be charged to the customer. Kiwivelo's Warranty Policy has four solutions to any claim made:
2. Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same or similar product.
3. If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any of Kiwivelo's products of the same value as your original purchase price.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Using a good carton, return package via insured Courier Post Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
2. Please include a note stating the purchaser's name, address, e-mail address and order number if known and a detailed explanation for the reason of return.
3. Send returns to:
33 Barrys Point Road
North Shore City 0622
(NOTE: COD's will not be accepted)
4. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement, credit or refund.
5. Once we have received the product we will assess the warranty claim and contact you to arrange the best solution for you.
For additional information, please contact our Customer Service department at 0800 5494 83 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Restrictions and exceptions
As a result of copyright laws a refund or exchange is only available for the following products if the product is defective;
NOTE: These products are still guaranteed under the Consumers Guarantees Act.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Kiwivelo Live Limited. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.