You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
AeroComfort TSA 2.0 has been carefully designed around the bikes geometry: you don't even need to remove the handlebars. Your bike can be stowed very easily; you just have to store the wheels in the individual padded wheel compartments with external lateral shields cups. Many teams prefer this solution because it's easy to store bikes in the truck while still guaranteeing great bike protection.
FEATURES INNER STABILISER SYSTEM (ISS) An innovative adjustable straps combination and a saddle cover that hold the bike in the critical areas and keeps it steady to the ABF. HANDLEBAR FRIENDLY You can keep your adjustment searched for a long time, with Aerocomfort 2.0 you dont have to more or remove the handlebar of your bike. Perfect for the integrated handlebars.
HD FOAM PADDING High density foam padding is all around your bike, Aerocomfort is fully padded with an exclusive foam developed to a more efficient shock absorbtion. GEARS GUARD Included in in the Antishock Bike frame comes a useful protection that can save your rear derailleur from the heavy lateral impacts.
FOCUSED PROTECTION External lateral shields cups and the Reinforced Bottom was enginereed to protect the wheels hubs from shocks and impacts and avoid abrasions to the bag. BOTTOM REINFORCENT A foundation with an anti-tear material that preserves the bikes critical parts. DOUBLE PADDED INNER POCKETS With zipper for road and MTB bike wheels. BI-DIRECTIONAL SHOULDER STRAP Remove before flight! EXTRA STRONG WHEELS 40mm diameter NAME TAG HOLDER With privacy cover.
SPECIFICATION Compatibility - Road Bikes, Triathlon bikes, MTB (under 29") Contrucion material: Body - Nylon 840D Ripstop PE backed Bottom - Waterproof PU Diamond Texture Fastening - Self-healing heavy duty 9mm zips Weight - 7,7 Kg (8.9kg with Antishock bike frame) Frame Limit - Any bike frame up to 65 cm External Dimensions: Length - 118cm Depth - 45cm Height - 90cm Folded Dimensions: Length - 106cm Depth - 24cm Height - 29cm Scicon Aero Comfort 2.0 Size More About The Manufacturer
Scicon With over 30 years of experience in designing and manufacturing bicycle bags, SCI’CON like to think they know a thing or two about them. SCI’CON work with some of the best athletes in the world to engineer bags tailored to the specific needs of the cycling enthusiast.
From cycling racers to triathlon competitors, cycling tourists to casual riders, SCI’CON have created products that benefit all who use them. SCI’CON is devoted solely to the cycling bag market and we have had many years to develop and improve our product, resulting in breakthrough technologies such as the Roller System 2.1. As part of ASG International, and working alongside F-Tech and Solar Genome, our products are designed with the spirit of Italy and manufactured with the highest quality standard in mind. Driven by Dynamism, fueled by Passion
Auckland: 09 489 5494 - Wellington: 04 385 4238
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost, however, if an item is faulty we can arrange a courier to collect from you at our expense.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483