You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Based on the Dogma F10, the Nytro handles like its race breed counterpart but has an extra kick up its sleeve for when you need it most. A simple click on the handlebar interface channels up to 400 additional watts, flattening even the most challenging of climbs. On downhill or tailwind sections, the Nytro conserves battery life by shifting the load back to the user. This is without argument, the most advanced, compact and lightest e-road bike on the market. It's you reloaded
Power On Demand
A Technological Heart
As a new standard on the e-road bikes market, NYTRO uses the most advanced drive system in the market: EVATION from FAZUA.
The whole drive system just weighs 4,7kg including the battery.
The most compact
The cutting edge design of the system allows a perfect integration with the NYTRO the frame.
The battery can be easily installed and removed when a charge is needed, thanks to a quick release.
|T700 Carbon Fiber||Fazua Evation System||RAD System Disk Brake|
|Asymmetric frame||Max nominal Power: 250W||Front Thru-Axle 100 x 12 Shimano|
|Drop In bearing system with tapered headset||Max Power: 400W||Rear Thru-Axle 142 x 12 Shimano|
|Internal cable routing||Max Torque: 60Nm||Disk Flat Mount max 160mm|
|Italian thread BB||Battery energy: 252 Wh|
Auckland: 09 489 5494 - Wellington: 04 385 4238
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost, however, if an item is faulty we can arrange a courier to collect from you at our expense.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483