You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3S pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3S has a sensor housed in the left pedal, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3S with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices¹ — including compatible Forerunner® and fēnix® devices — and Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with the Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3S with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you’ll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from Vector 3S. The indoor training system also has training plans that tell you exactly what to do to achieve your unique fitness and race goals. It’s structured training in its most sophisticated and guided form. Sign up with TrainerRoad to get faster, and train for your first 30 days risk-free.
Auckland: 09 489 5494 - Wellington: 04 385 4238
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost, however, if an item is faulty we can arrange a courier to collect from you at our expense.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483