You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 645 measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements², such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the pool, Forerunner 645 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 645 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Check out our Connect IQ store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 645 by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It’s easy and — even better — it’s free. New apps are added every day, so you can keep tabs on when your Uber is arriving, turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start. With the Face It™ watch face app, choose any image from your photo library, make some tweaks, and set it as your watch’s face.
Forerunner 645 makes it easy to run without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive and even respond6 to text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. Find your phone, access music controls, and let friends LiveTrack your runs.
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 645 lets you change things up with ease, thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool), elliptical, paddle sports, strength training and many more. Create your own custom workouts, and download for free from our Garmin Connect online fitness community. Then review your past efforts on the app, or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
Designed for runners, Forerunner 645 features a reliable five-button interface that lets you mark laps with a quick press. Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display™ is easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under chemically strengthened glass. When you want to change it up, swapping bands is fast and doesn’t require tools. And with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 14 hours in GPS mode, Forerunner 645 is the running partner that can keep up with you.
¹View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information
²When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitor (sold separately)
³Activity tracking accuracy
4When paired with a compatible smartphone
5Battery life may vary depending on selected performance mode and usage
6Responding capability available for Android™ customers only
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Auckland: 09 489 5494 - Wellington: 04 385 4238
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost, however, if an item is faulty we can arrange a courier to collect from you at our expense.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483