You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
TRIPLE MILLING This special milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and to increase the reactivity of the wheel
DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT 26mm at the front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at the back to transfer all the power to the wheel
HIGH PRECISION PROCESSING OF THE RIM Allows to obtain a perfectly even structure and to remove tension areas in the rim
AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN ALUMINIUM Enables the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material used, less weight and greater reactivity
ALUMINIUM NIPPLES Make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity
HUB BODY IN CARBON Provides a high level of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum
ALUMINIUM AXLE Reduces the overall weight of the wheel
NEW OVERSIZE FLANGE 8% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
2 WAY FIT We have developed our 2-Way Fit™ technology to ensure the perfect compatibility of our tubeless rims with normal clincher types and tubes. 2-Way Fit™ wheels are perfectly multipurpose for tackling every situation. Thanks to a special impression in the valve area, the tubes are fitted with the maximum precision while keeping the tube perfectly stable inside the tyre.
TECHNOLOGIES MoMag™, USB™, 2:1 Two-to-One™, Dynamic Balance™, F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card, Anti-Rotation System™, Traceability
S.H.A.R.C smoothness:9.0 handling:9.0 aerodynamics:8.5 reactivity:9.0 comfort:8.0
Auckland: 09 489 5494 - Wellington: 04 385 4238
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost, however, if an item is faulty we can arrange a courier to collect from you at our expense.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483