You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
BAR FLY 1.1
At the heart of the Bar Fly 1.1 is 1/8th turn technology and it’s the center point of our new mounting system. The 1/8th turn mechanism is a patent pending positive engagement system that enables cross compatibility with all Garmin Edge series cycling computers, and the Garmin Forerunner 910 XT and 310 XT watches. With Bar Fly 1.1 transitioning between multiple computers from dirt to pavement and run to bike has never been this easy. Stay centered on all your bikes with Bar Fly 1.1. Made in the USA out of Delrin with no screws to lose, Bar Fly 1.1 is the only mount that positions all of your Garmin devices directly in the center of the handlebar in a safe and aesthetic viewing position. Bar Fly 1.1 is compatible with the following Garmin computers: Forerunner 910 XT and 310 XT watches* All Edge series cycling computers, including the 200, 500, and 800. * requires the use of the Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit sold separately.
BAR FLY 2.2 New design with a lower more aerodynamic profile. Dual Positions Optimized for Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810. Positive Engagement with a Click. Integration with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS modules. Full wrap clamp will never fall off. 31.8 mm diameter handlebar clamp. 22 grams.
Bar Fly 3.0 MTB mount provides a level computer screen- regardless of stem rise (accommodates both shorty and negative rise stems). Intended for off road and all terrain applications (MTB, CX, Enduro, DH). Mounts Garmin Edge series computers behind the faceplate of the stem for increased stability and protection. Positive Tactile Engagement. Carbon Bar Safe. Lifetime crash replacement guarantee. SPECIFICATIONS For use with Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810. 31.8 mm diameter Handlebar clamp.
BAR FLY FOR CATEYE. The first and only out front mount for CATEYE cycling computers. Intended for everyone. Recreationalists, enthusiasts, and professionals. Specifications 31.8 mm Clamp Diameter Made in The USA Compatible with the following wireless CATEYE Cycling computers. CC-GL50 "Stealth 50" CC-GL10 "Stealth 10" CC-PA100W "Padrone" CC-PD100 "Fit" CC-MC200W "Micro Wireless" CC-VT220W "Urban Wireless CC-RD300W "Strada Wireless" CC-RD310W "Strada Slim" CC-RD400DW "Strada Double Wireless" CC-RD410DW "Strada Digital Wireless" CC-RD420DW "Strada Digital Wireless" CC-RD430DW "Strada Digital Wireless" CC-COM10W "Commuter"
•The only out front mount for Joule •Endorsed by CycleOps •Compatible with Joule and Joule GPS computers •31.8 mm clamp diameter
Universal mounting for iPhone/smart phone, cycling computers, GPS navigation units, GoPro, lighting systems, and other handlebar mounted accessories using a stock mounting bracket. Provides 50mm of additional out front mounting space. Oversized 12mm clamp and I-beam construction for extra carrying capacity. Accommodates multiple devices at once, i.e. light and GPS. Quick Slots – enhance stability of zip-ties - lock device into a secure position. Carbon bar friendly. 31.8 mm diameter Handlebar clamp.
Compatible with all GoPro Hero cameras, and both the Garmin Virb, and Shimano cameras. Centers the Camera lens directly in front of the handlebar/stem. Buy Now Buy Now Quick release levers allow quick and easy position change. Mountable in multiple configurations, above and below the bar. For use with 31.8 mm diameter handlebars.
Auckland: 09 489 5494 - Wellington: 04 385 4238
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost, however, if an item is faulty we can arrange a courier to collect from you at our expense.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483